Offering recharging bubbles through Kundalini Yoga
Mayotte is a wonderful island and intense, that’s why I offer classes to recharge yourself in the most inclusive way.
I offer classes centered around the following topics :
- Feminine, the capacity to live ourselves from the inside and highlight any lived experiences as a resource
- Intersectionality in order to integrate all parts of your being
- Body positivity, I sincerely believe that body is not a limit to practice yoga yet it requires some adjustements without leaving room for improvement
- Empowerment & self-confidence
I have been practicing yoga for 5 years and I have completed my 200h kundalini yoga teacher training with the 3HO foundation from South Africa in 2020.
How does a class work ?
Classes usually last 1h30. A first part is dedicated to practice only then followed by a meditation.
It is possible to do both (recommended) or participate to meditation or practice only.
Classes follow a monthly theme, it means that each month a new theme is addressed (developing charisma, back work, expressing emotions…)
Since Covid-19 restrictions, online classes are also available an they are recorded as well. All recordings can be found on the Facebook group.
Where is the classe happening ?
Several options :
- At my home in M’tsapéré and you can already book your class here
- On demand classes for groups and it is subjected to specific rates
If you are interested, feel free to send me a message or book a class !
Contact number: 06 21 63 70 68
Facebook group: The Patchwork Living Room