Hi it’s Djémilah !
Welcome to The Patchwork life ! I am so happy to see you here !
Through this blog, I will share with you my recipes and tips as a vegetarian.
I happened to be from Mayotte and 3 years ago I decided to move back to my island, my home. The zone attracts people from several backgrounds who come, go, come back, leave again and come back again. Then, some people end up settling here, some people do not ever want to hear about it and others have never heard about Mayotte ! It is a rather intense experience and it’s for all these reasons that I love it ! My love was so strong that I decided to share it through this blog and on my Youtube channel as well !
The Patchwork Life is also a strong commitment for constant personal and Human development as well as communities.
I do it through this blog by :
- Inspiring blog posts
- Personal development tips
- Experiences that I get from my direct environment
Et ce n’est pas tout ! Tu peux aussi travailler ou collaborer avec moi si tu as besoin de :
It’s not over ! You can also collaborate with me if you want and need :
- A kundalini yoga class
- Counseling for public speaking
- Promote your vegetarian restaurant that has a vegetarian offer
- Organize a pop-up/veggie workshop !
My experiences were acquired through several projects :
- Awarded best speaker at the « Public speaking contest » from Ferris State University, Michigan, USA
- Creator of the Youtube channel « The Patchwork Life »
- Student-teacher of kundalini yoga from the 3H0 Foundation
If you would like to collaborate with me, send me a nice email : contact
I wish you a good time on this blog and share any content that resonates with your heart !