An infusion with a straight inspiration from yogis
This infusion is an inspiration from my time spent with the Hare Krishna when I lived in Portugal.
I am so grateful to share the recipe with you as it is a fruity and simple recipe to make. It offer a deep well-being after any spiritual practice (meditation, prayer, yoga etc.)
The recipe can also be taken cold with any dish of your choice ! 🙂
To read this article in French / Pour lire l’article en français => HERE
Here is the recipe !
- 2 g of lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder (if fresh is available, it’s better)
- 3 dry hibiscus leaves
- 9 cloves
- 3 cardamom cloves
- 2 g of cinnamon powder or root
- 3 small pears
- Pineapple peeling (optional)
- 1,5L of water
- Put all dry ingredients in a pot
- Cut the pears in the shape of your choice and put the in the pot as well
- Add water to the pot and bring to boil
- Once the preparation is hot and boiling, remove it from the stove and try the beverage according to your preference 😉
To see the video of the preparation, it’s here !
To read this blog post in French/ Pour lire l’article en français => HERE